IML: more A/C OIL questions

Hello everyone,

I also have an old A/C compressor (two pulley) but mine is mounted on top of an air tank that works great for my air tools and spray painting, someone told me that it came out of an old Chrysler, it's a single piston (rotary?) BorgWarner Model # A 209

It probably needs oiling also, what would be a good oil to use for this type of a setup ?????

It doesn't appear to have any way to measure the oil depth, as shown in the IML archives.

and, does anyone know what Chrysler this may have come out of ????

THANKS very much for ALL the GREAT advice !!!!

Michael Howlett

Boring, Oregon (Portland)