Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 9:19 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Update on 67 Project

Sure, the interior is still mint, and so I will be re-using it.  It is dark
blue leather.  With only 35,000 miles, it still looks brand new.

This black is Deltran 9000 DAL - the blackest black you can buy.
Unfortunately it isn't legal to use in CA anymore, so I had to import some
to do this car.  I'm not sure you can evaluate the gloss, but it is
spectacular, and this is without a clear coat on it.

Dick