IML: Need tires for '48 Crown Imperial

I am in need of tires.? I am as interested in looks as durability.?

The 820-15 Firestones on the '48 Crown Imperial have a 5.5" tread width and I think a 5" tread width is going to look narrow in comparison.? They also have only a 2.5" whitewall which looks very nice on it.?

Here is what I have found:

Coker:? Firestone 890-15?? 5" whitewall with 5" Tread Width?? $170.00 each
???? Load Capacity 2210 @ 32 psi? (enough)

Univeral Vintage Tire:? Lester 820-15 4" whitewall with 5.75 Tread Width???? $134.00 each
???? Load Capacity 1920 @ 32 psi? (cutting it close with 290# less than the Firestone)

When I measure a 5" whitewall there would be only a little more than an inch of black showing before the tread.? That seems like a lot of white to me!? What do you think?

Are there other recommended sources?

Thanks!

Ned?? 48 Crown Imperial
48Imperial@xxxxxxx??? (formerly ncpnotes@xxxxxxx)