IML: Is anyone on the IML near clearlake oaks, CA?

IML: Is anyone on the IML near clearlake oaks, CA?

Clearlake Oaks, Sacramento, Santa Rosa?  Is there anyone near this area who might consider holding on to a boat that I purchased online for about a week?  I paid for this 14' fiberglass boat that I bought on Ebay, and asked the seller if he would hang on to the boat until the 16th of this month.  He agreed.  Then, he tells me that he is being evicted, and I am concerned that the boat may not be around when I get down from Washington to pick it up.  If there is anyone in the area who might consider helping me out, please contact me at:

hemi_powered@xxxxxxx

Thanks much!

Teresa Smith