From: Tim Hulse
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 10:30 PM
Subject: IML: disinfectents for rodents

Taking advise for what to use in the 56. The car has set for many years with a family of rodents. As you know they had to have some where to go to the bath room. I did put on a mask to vaccum everything out of the car. The interior has been removed along with the carpet. What product should I put or spray in the car to kill the bacteria and what ever else may be floating around in there. All suggestions welcomed.

Tim
56 Imperial 2-dr Hardtop