IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Ned Potter (1948)

IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Ned Potter (1948)

New Subscriber(s): Ned Potter
Email Address is:
ncpnotes@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Summer: St. Paul,  MN    Winter:  Apache Junction, AZ

Car(s) owned: 1948 Crown Imperial Limousine (Black, all original, no rust)  74, 721 miles

Self-Introduction: I'm a retired teacher who is selling our St. Paul House and keeping the Cabin on the Gunflint Trail in Northern Minnesota.  The plan is to purchase a new houser in AZ with at least a 3 car garage as soon as possible.  Summer months will be spent up north with has too damp a climate for the limo so it's going to Arizona.

I purchased my Crown Imperial in 1962 when I was in college.  It gave our  Dance Band transportation to "gigs" in one vehicle.  When new it was in Burlington Junction, MO.

I hope to find helpful hints here as well as a couple of  replacement parts.

Had I known this club existed I'd have been with you years ago!!!  I'm looking forward to hearing from you!