Re: IML: hubcap keeps falling off

If you have tried more than one wheel cover, the problem is probably with the rim. I know that you said that you don't want to mess with it, but if there is a problem with the rim, you should change it.

Also, on the wheel covers, make sure that all of the tension clips are adjusted properly, and that they are all there and tight. If any of the tension clips are bent, missing, or weak, the wheel cover will not stay on.

Paul