RE: IML: I need opinions

pardon spelling:

I have to agree with the weekend wrenching option. in my opinion, doing it a bit at a time is a great way to know how and what is going in to your car.

Other wise a year from now you'll be standing in front of the grill wich is lying face up on the floor, rocking on your heals with your hands in your pockets still wondering what kind of a personality shes got because its never left the garage. This is verry hard to do and is tanamount to quiting smoking.

On the other hand it sounds like youv got a bit of work to do and some of that work will best benefit from a little dismanteling and much more patients than you think you have.

A 61 Imperial is a beautifull car and historicly significantly as its one of the last of the Exner beautys.

After three years I still havent decided on the color paint job for my 65 LeBaron. But its ok because Im not waititng parts.

Johan
Washington DC