IML: Interchangeable Parts from a 1974 new yorker to 1968 imperial

IML: Interchangeable Parts from a 1974 new yorker to 1968 imperial

Hi all,

I have a 1974 New Yorker and I want to take all the parts that I can use on my 1968 convertable.
Power window motors,AC unit and compressor,Brake Booster,Rims,Radiator,Any brake parts- wheel cylinders,drums, shoes and anything else. The 1974 is running but the body is in bad shape but the interrior is good. Are there any cross reference books?
Where can i get a front end kit for My 1968 convertable at the best price?
I'm planning on doing the front end in october when I'm not using the car.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Louis