Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 8:44 PM
Subject: IML: Glove box & trunk cardboard.

Looking for the cardboard material to remake my glove box. I can tape mine together to make a template. Also need a source for the cardboard in the trunk area. Anyone have a source?

The Mean Green Machine ( 1964 Crown ) is presently undergoing a full face lift ( Paint ). She should be ready to show at the Lowell Howe meet next month.
Hope we have a good showing then.

1964 Lebaron work in Progress
1964 Crown soon to be home

George