Re: IML: Radiator Fan Malfunction?

on 14/09/04 11:37, Dave Grove at dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> It probably is the cooling fan(s) relay.  The hard part will be finding out
> which relay it is.  However, - with this car, - I think there is a "relay
> bank" under the hood, and the relays are all marked.

Well, I think it's not the relay. I found the bank and promptly proceeded to
replace the one designated for the fans. When I removed the one that was
there, the fans stopped. When I put the other one in, the fans started right
away. That was after the fans completely drained the battery tonight. Half
an hour of walk under the rain to get back home, pick the van and jump the
Imperial...

-Laurent.