IML: battery

Get 850 cca if you can

A new set of battery cables and a disconnect switch for storage/security might also warrant consideration while you're there.

-Kenyon

JosephStil@xxxxxxx wrote:
All:

Does anyone on the list know the correct size battery for this car? I have searched the site but can't find mention of the correct size battery. I don't mean the physical dimensions, I am asking about cranking amps, etc. I need to replace the battery and don't know what size to buy.

Thanks,
Joe