#7 Spark Plug Change Update

I just wanted to send an update to all the folks who provided advice on the
plug change on my '67.  With the fresh set of plugs, and the Edelbrock carb,
the Imp came to life.  It's running well enough to move under its own power,
but I confirmed that the brakes are non-existent!  At least I got it running
on a flat, paved surface.  I'll be taking a look at the braking system
rebuild options this weekend.

Now this next question is for the non-purists.  NAPA informed me that their
supplier doesn't have any cores available for the booster & MC, but they
could rebuild my original pieces.  I looked around on the club site, but
didn't find anything that mentioned swapping in a later model booster.  Does
anyone know if any particular later ('70's) Mopar booster will bolt in?
I'll start looking into it, but if the ground has already been covered,
please let me know.

Thanks,
Rob McCall
'67 Lebaron