57-58-59 talk

Hello Michael thanks for the reply.Your code for the spear is 408 this is read vertically on the id plate.Your trim code is on the plate too ,you can find out all the id stuff on Philippe C web site its in my favorites.I hope that one day Philippe puts the 58 interior material samples on his site ,as the 57,s are on now .The 58 home page is good as well and the 300 web site.I hope this helps Michael. On the subject of the carpet from ACC I will have a punt on them and let the list know.I know Dick B has dealt with them and his response was a bit neutral.Mel are you happy with your new dash ?Did they colour it?Did they do the ash tray and the glove box?How did the corners on the far left and right turn out?Mine cost 650 aud (pacific pesos) three years ago.Regards Mick 58 coupe