Please WELCOME A New Member, Mike Jobe (1958)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Mike Jobe (1958)

New Subscriber(s): Mike Jobe
Email Address is: mike41351@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Marion, ILL

Car(s) owned: 1958 Imperial (owned from 1972-77) White 4dr Hardtop

Self-Introduction: I purchase my 1958 Imerial while I was stationed at March AFB, California in 1972.  I bought the car from a bank for $426.50 on a closed bid estate sale.  It had 60K original miles and was white with a black roof.  It had clear vynl seat covers and all original papers.  I later rebuilt the engine and transmission and reupolstered the interior to original.  I sold the car in 1977 when I left the Air Force and moved to marion, ILL.   It got about 18-20mpg and ran very smooth.  I had the valve covers chromed and added electronic ignition. It got looks wherever I went. I also was a member of the WPC Club for a long time.  I have all of my back issues.