Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: IML: upholstery material

My '57 upholstery was completly redone by G. Goers but i don't know where he bought the vinyl and leather.
Try Original Auto Interiors http://www.originalauto.com/oai1ap4.htm, seem that they are some stuff for Mopar (but if i rememberd well, i called them 5 or 6 years ago and they said that they sold all the Imperial material to ... Johnny Rosen.
You could try also SMS  http://www.smsautofabrics.com/ but i (or rather a friend of mine) am not pleased with the order i sent (for him): they took the money in 2003 september and since .. nothing !! I sent a lot of faxes, w/o replies or a reply as "your order is in process...."

--

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F

Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

Buick 1996 Roadmaster wagon

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f

- Cadillac " Standard of Excellence " : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad

- SportsCars : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-sprtcar

Copyright Đ The Forward Look Network. All rights reserved.