Please WELCOME A New Member, Scott Posson (1964)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Scott Posson (1964)

New Subscriber(s): scott posson
Email Address is: towguy950@xxxxxxx
Member Location: chicago il

Car(s) owned: 1964 crown 4 dr greewith green interior

Self-Introduction: hi my name is scott . i own an auto repair shop and towing co . i have cars in my blood this is my first imperial .my grand father drove these cars and my uncle has one.