The Haze Green Era?

Well, my 67 is "Formal Black", but I didn't do any of the work to get the pages up and running and thus the naming privilege should go to them that did. Although I suspect the title may have been an inside rib toward one of our "chatty" members, but is now somewhat dated since it needs explaining!

Roy
67 Crown FDHT

In a message dated 8/27/2004 1:04:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tomswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I'm with you.  I could live with that.  :)

Mark