Imperial sighted in Blade Runner movie?

hey!  go check out our club website.  There's a ripper section at the bottom called Screen Stars.  You can visit the universe's known Imperial movie appearances and watch most of them in full motion clips.  The 1960 stuff has to be the best.

-Things got rather hazy later on with the emergence of the drug culture and so forth.  It's nice to go back to a simpler time when design was free and unconservative and things were more sharply in focus and people were't buying avocado colored things so much.

-Kenyon

Laurent Daudelin <laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was watching Blade Runner the other night and at some point, I think
shortly after Decker took out the first female replicant, there is a scene
in the street and I swear I briefly saw an Imperial!

Anybody else seen this?

-Laurent.