Imp Spotting...1960

While picking up 2 dozen steamed large males at
Captain Dick's Crab House on route 1 near Baltimore,
last Saturday, I noticed a 1960 Imperial wedged back
into the neighbor's driveway.  I saw it as I got out
of my van, and pointed, nudging my girlfriend.  She
thought it was just some other old car but when I told
her it was an Imperial, she understood my enthusiasm.

The car was a 4 door, couldn't tell if it was a Sedan
or Hardtop, but I think it was a hardtop.  I didn't
get really close to it, as I wasn't feeling in a
trespassing mood (I was more in a crab-eating and
beer-drinking mood, frankly).  It was white, and
appeared to have a blue-ish interior.  Looked all
there, but tired- tired paint, tired chrome, etc.  A
number 5, maybe a 6, but not rusty, at least.  No "For
Sale" sign, but if the owner isn't on this list and
has no intentions for it (or rather, grand
intentions...for the past 10 years) it may be an
opportunity.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Beautiful Boxcar