Need a REALLY good home for Lucille

Well, it must just be one of those years, so many of us having to send our
beautiful Imperials to new homes.

It's a difficult decision, but I must find a loving new owner for my Lucille. I
just am not able physically to do the things that she needs to have done in
order to keep her nice and bring back some of the former glory - like laying on
my broken neck under the dash ! She is still a lovely and reliable driver, and
turns heads wherever she goes, but there are some things that need to be
addressed, so I am pricing her accordingly. Please email me offlist for
particulars.

 I will attempt to list her in the classifieds, too, though I am hearing some
things about people not being able to access them?? I looked through them last
week, when I was struggling with the decision to sell, seemed to work fine then.

THanks to all for their kindness and helpful advice.
KAte

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, Washington
Proud mother of a soldier
and owner of  "Lucille" 1968 Crown 4 door HT