selling my 1959 love of life

Thanks Paul,
It was not an easy decision to come to, but it's either sell it, or move into it, which is probably bigger than an Airstream! I don't expect anyone to grab it out from under me anytime soon, and it may end up sitting in my garage in Las Vegas. I will be measuring garages before I purchase a home there to make sure it fits nonetheless, but I hate to give up those original black and gold California plates. As you said, having a place to store it out of harms way will certainly make life easier, but this will just become an excuse not to do anything until some money comes along, and along, and along. I just don't want it to become like my neighbors 1956 Chevy, which has blended into his garage so well that you can barely see the car for all the items which are stored on top of it. As long as I own it my Imperial will always maintain its majesty.

Bill '59 Crown