1964 Imperial For Sale More Info

More Info:  The Price is $4000.00 or Best Offer. It Has P/Steer., P/Win's., 413 - States it runs good. P/Brakes, P/Seat.  Windows & Chrome looked good.  The Number on the Car to Call is         734-789-8236
It Looked Pretty Good For the Price    Dave V.B.
duckie26626@xxxxxxx

Hi:  Anybody looking for a 64 Imperial Light brown, 4-Door, Texas Car, 98K Miles, Paint & outside Looked Good. Interior needs a little Work. Is in the Detroit Metro Area,  in Taylor Michigan. (South of Detroit Metro Airport) It's Parked on the South Side of Sibley Road
 (It Runs E-W) Just west of Inkster Rd. & east of MiddleBelt. It's east of I-275 about 4 Miles.   If I get Back there soon I'll get More Details.
Dave V.B.
duckie26626@xxxxxxx