413 and 440 Distributor Question

I'd like to hear about your 59 and 60 Imperials.. Those are what I am looking for.... Rick
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 7:03 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 413 and 440 Distributor Question

Just wanted to say Thank You for all the tech help.    You guys/gals are awesome!!

Thanks!

Chris
60 Crown 4dr Sedan
59 Crown 4dr HT

Duckie26626@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi; You May want to upgrade your alternator & voltage reg to a post 69 MY one. I have been told that the electronic Ign's don't works so well with the older mechanical voltage erg's.

Dave V.B.

Do you Yahoo!?