413 and 440 Distributor Question

It will fit just fine.  However, you will need to
adjust the vacuum advance back to its minimum setting.
440 emissions distributors have vacuum advances that
give about double the advance of 413's.  The result is
violent pinging when timing is set to 1960 specs.
Fortunately, the Mopar electronic retrofit kits have
adjustable vacuum advances that can be cranked back
pretty close to 1960 settings.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 LeBaron