correct battery for 70' and powerseat question?

--- viljar@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> but I'd like to get some informatin about to choose
> correct battery for 71' imperial 440cid

You'll want a Group 27 battery with at least 500 cold
cranking amps (more CCA would be better if you live in
a cold climate).

> btw i noticed weird fact.. that my imp has powerseat
> on drivers side only,
> in my knowledge there was no powerseat options
> available for 4dr 71'. only for a 2 dr??? am i
wrong?

The power driver's seat was pretty much standard for
all four door Imperials in '71.  In fact, I've never
seen a '71 Imperial without it.  Of the three that I
own, all three have the power driver's seat, and one
car has the power passenger seat, which was optional.

So it sounds like your Imperial is as it should be.
:o)

Elijah

=====
http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/