Things that make you go Hmmmm???

Crown 4 door hardtops were usually the most popular Imperial. Production
numbers are not the only consideration when it comes to value. Production
numbers combined with other factors, mainly auction prices, set the stage.
Desirability and curb appeal are also important, but if a car doesn't have a
lot of exposure, unfamiliarity can also have a detrimental effect on the value.

I have always thought that Imperials were widely undervalued because there were
so few of them ever made. When big flashy be-finned automobiles first became
the rage in the late '70s, the Imperial wasn't the very first car that came to
the minds of investors, although some of them may have been remembering them
while they were bidding up the prices on '59 Caddy's. With that "fad" well past
its previous peak, they may never catch up to the competition. This club and
others, though, have done a lot to help people remember how much they enjoyed
the few Imperials that were in their lives.

Our cars may not be the most valuable or the most sought after, but our parts
supplies are bit more affordable because ot it as well.

Paul