Imperial Parts

I have recently made the acquiantance of a guy who runs demolition derby cars, and he just tosses the stuff and sells the engine/tranny.  I managed to get some stuff off his last car (73), but missed on most of it.  Anyway, his current project is a 70, I think.  The car is bagged, so derbying it is no big loss.  The question I have is it worth grabbing the front and rear bumpers, they looked good when I checked the car.  And is there anything else that these cars had that people need? I will try to scavange what I can.  The other issue is shipping, I am near Edmonton, Alberta, so shipping that huge bumper would not be cheap.

Anyway, looking to hear from the experts imput.

Robert Weldon

68 Newport Convertible (toy)
72 Lebaron 2 dr (moneypit)