Thanks!! And an Idea for 59 pushbutton shift.

Thanks!! And an Idea for 59 pushbutton shift.

Well my 59 Imperial crown decided to act up finnaly, and in the worst way.
The Neutral button wouldn't engage. It had slipped off the retaining guide
shifter. So I went to the the website and got a bit of help to try and fix
it.
 It was a great help and I spent about an hour; after printing up the
instructions; getting the push rods to engage properly.
 I would like to add though that to help the rods out I wrapped the end in
heat-shrink so the metal engagement would have a better surfac to lock
into.

So far it is working good. Will inform if any problems come out of this.

As to the silver 59 Lebaron on Ebay I have someone at work interested in
buying it so there may be 2 imperials in the parking lot at work.

Thanks again to everyone who has ever added a piece of intuitive
troubleshooting to the site

 Ken Cleversy- San Diego
 59 Imperial Crown