wildhagen
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2004 1:15 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML:

We took the LeBaron to drop off a friend at the airport and on the way
back
decided to "clear her voice" on the parkway. So I looked both ways and
took
it up around 90 mph.

I stopped to fill up the tank and had a hard time starting back up. I
eventually drained the battery and got a jump.

The car started up eventually with a jump but now the engine drives like
the
parking break is on (no, its not engaged) when I accelerate up hill,
vibrates and rumbles a little. The rumble and vibration is evident in
idle
as well so it isn't the drive shaft.

Would any one suggest some theories?

Washington DC