From: "M Turner" <tminjesu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 10:20 AM
Subject: IML: Steering Box for 1962

Hello from Boston.
    I just purchased a 1962 Imperial Custom Southampton.  The seller states
this car needs a rebuilt steering box.  The car steers okay, with a slight
sway left to right, right to left, at lower speeds.  He does not recommend
trying to drive the car above 55 mph until the steering box has been
replaced.
    Suggestions?
Thanks.
Vince in Boston