Turnsignal Switch for '56

Jeff,

I looked at the E-bay auction on those two items.

I can't say that this switch will not fit a '56 Imperial. It is not the cast
part that (refered to in my earlier post) I suspect has broken in your car.

I am also suspicious about the cars listed in the auction that this part will
fit. Most of us on the list know that the turn signal switch for 57-60
Imperials are all very different from most other cars, and in some cases, from
each other. I find it difficult to believe that this switch would be a
universal application for all of the cars listed as the auction states.

That said, the parts are cheap enough so if you buy them and they don't fit,
you won't be out much.

Paul