My new '59

Hello Steve,
I am looking for an after-market chrome air cleaner as a temporary solution, and I did find one that will fit the new carb. made by Edelbrock, but the problem is it will not go down over the mouth of the carb due to the electronic parts at the base of the carb which is why I need to put adapter rings to raise it up. Almost every auto parts store I've been to has the Edelbrock air cleaners, but none of them have the rings to raise it higher which is my problem.

Bill '59 Crown