blabbermouths and fluff

To quote a post made earlier today:

<There are a lot of blabber-mouths on the IML that can't contribute
<anything but anectdotal information.

<How to rebuild a carb correctly or do good body-work?  No clue, but they
<sure can tell you where you went wrong on your buying experience.  Screw
<it.  70% of the messages here are fluff.  It's the 30% that you really
<want to pay attention to,

I hope the author of that that post considers himself in that first passage,
and in the 70 percent of the last.  Who is to say what posts are truly
helpful and are relevant contributions?  Perhaps the poor Imp cops, but
thats a job that I wouldnt wish on anyone , your darned if you do and darned
if you dont.  Pehaps a classic example of a post that would have best been
private...except for the advertisement at the bottom.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe