Brake shoes

Guess I must be lucky. This has never happened to me. I have driven my
Imperials over a combined total of 250,000 miles (in the 1980's). All of the
brake shoes that I have ever installed were freshly bonded, though.

Someone else posted that there were riveted linings available, but I have never
used those on the Imperials. I am certain that they were supposed to be bonded
when new.

Paul