Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 12:44 PM
Subject: IML: 68 carpeting??

OK, all you Imperialists, please take a look at this, and tell me if anyone knows if this is a reasonable offer. I need to replace Lucille's rugs, am on a budget, and really wanted to do it this summer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33697&item=7905138541&rd=1

thanks for any input,

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather