new member i have 1959 imperial 2 door hardtop

new member i have 1959 imperial 2 door hardtop

Hi Jim,
I think you have the most popular year Imperial in this club if I remember the statistics correctly, and you should have no problem getting any information you need about it. The majority on this list are more than willing to help out, and have been wonderful in helping me out with my '59 problems or questions. Maybe we could get some shots of you 1959 Imperial on the 1959 page. It doesn't matter what it looks like now, since more shots can be added later to show the before and after. Good luck!

Bill '59 Crown 2 door also, and in the hospital getting an engine rebuild.