Odometer roll back

Since there is no valid reason to turn back an odometer, it would appear it is fraudulent.  In most states, it probably would be illegal.

Bob

joel hunter <thejoel_hunter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
my odometer and speedometer still doesnt work... from the tranny, the line
seems to be connected. not sure about beyond that or the junction box.

anyway is there a way to rolle it back or set the numbers back?