From:  [mailto: PNKMoore@xxxxxxx]
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:16:56 EDT
Subject: Re: IML: 1959 Carpet

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=2 PTSIZE=10
FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hey Marty:<BR>
<BR>
I have a '58.  How does one go about procuring Gary Goers' cateloge?  It sounds
too good to pass up.  I tried to find it on the web and it just brought me back
to the IML sight.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks:<BR>
<BR>