From: <RandalPark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Imp. Related Battery Question

> One of the other clubs that I belong to for another make of car (that has
12 cylinders) features a member who makes batteries up just as you describe
for those cars.

> If you contact me off list, I will provide you with contact information so
that you can talk with him about the process. I believe that he actually
puts the batteries together prior to sale, but he may be able to tell you
how it is done.

GMT Daylight time, "Henry Hopkins" <hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> >Using a correct period battery for a 56 Imperial. Having poor luck with
them as first two were duds and the third is now poorly performing. No help
from manufacturer on shipping damage, etc., etc. So considering an Optima
battery inside a correct case. I have heard that is done or is possible. Any
experience with that out there? Where does one get an empty case? Would I
have to make one up myself emptying out one of the bad ones? Sounds messy to
me.