"nickname"

>We have a story that tells how our 1966 Crown came to be
named " Moparius Maximus" - ( also is called just Max by
those who are accepted as friends).

The complete yarn is at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1966/Thomas/index.htm

warning: it's a rather long read, but tells you a  lot about
the character of these magnificent machines.

C. Thomas

 I named my Imperial last year, "Penny" after owning it for

http://webmail.dol.net