2004 Mopars in the Park a Success!

I just got home from the 2004 Mopars in the Park show in Shakopee,
Minnesota.  The show was really great with hundreds of Mopars in attendance.
I noticed that even though there were many 70s cars and a number of 80s cars
even, my 1978 Newport was the ONLY 1974 through 1978 C body at the show!

Thanks to Clay (IML subscriber) for dropping around to say hi and look at
the old Newporker.  It was great to meet you Clay!

I highly recommend this show to any Mopar fan.  This was the largest
collection of Mopars I've ever witnessed in one location.  Thanks to the
Midwest Mopars Club of Minneapolis for putting on this awesome event!

http://www.angelfire.com/in2/midwestmopars/

An otherwise perfect weekend was marred by Super 8 charging me $20/night
more for my room than they quoted me on the phone.  I stayed at the Super 8
hotel in Chaska, MN and when I made the error known to the management, they
were completely unwilling to correct the matter...they simply gave me a toll
free number and told the to take it up with the Super 8 reservations people.
I was VERY unhappy at the attitude I got from the management at that hotel.
I certainly will never darken their door again and will think twice about
patronizing Super 8 again.

You can see the pictures I took of the event here...

http://imperial.point2this.com/misc/CarStuff/MoparsInThePark04/

These are of course just a very few of the cars, taking pictures of them all
would have been nearly impossible!