'64 Coupe for Sale

Hi all -

I've been exchanging messages with a non-list Imperial owner who has a '64
coupe project car for sale in San Jose for $1200/offer.  His web site is:

http://www.pc-homepage.com/cars/php/classified_details.php?ID=1

That's all I know, so contact him (Don) directly at: contnew@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bob

PS Just returned from a "car event" in Scotland!