Lead additives and C Ratio

Hello All,
Just picked up on this thread. Here is my 2 cents worth. As some of you may know, I live in Montana. We are 3500 feet above sea level. An old article in Special  Interest Autos, gave a formula for computing C Ratio at different altitudes. At our altitude, my 10:00:1 C Ratio is actually 7:8:1. So a combination of low lead and mid range allow My Guy to run like a top.
                                   Allan from Billings, Montana