Five early 80s Imperials for sale in Alabama... one seller

Five early 80s Imperials for sale in Alabama... one seller

Hello All, I spoke to the folks selling these cars.They are all in varying states of disrepair. All need interior work.The price quoted to me was $2500.00 each. I bought my 82 on ebay three mos. ago for $1750. It is a perfect 73,000 mile car.I love it and drive it everyday. Hopefully someone will restore these cars as they get more rare every day.If I had room I would buy all five. P.S. does anyone have a line on where I can find a Electronic Search Chrysler Radio for a 81 Imperial?  Thanx Everyone

PNKMoore@xxxxxxx wrote:
Someone is selling an '82-'81 collection of five cars on Ebay.  Who else wishes they had an empty barn!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2480731045&category=43905

Do you Yahoo!?