From: John Meyer
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 12:43 PM
Subject: IML: OUCH! Need repair advice

Hi Everyone,

Someone backed into my '65 last night making a pretty large dent in my
fender. Luckily the driver is being up-front about it and we'll take it
to his insurance company Monday. I'm going to take the car to my body
shop to get an estimate, but I'd appreciate some extra opinions! See
pix at:

http://homepage.mac.com/meyerjohn/PhotoAlbum7.html

Best,
John Meyer