Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 11:38 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Hydraulic pump sound ('90 IMP)

Hi all,

When I'm driving my '90, about every third time I step
on the brake, I get a sound like a hydraulic motor
running for a few seconds.  Is that some kind of brake
booster, or is my ABS pump running when it shouldn't?
I would expect that this car would have vacuum brakes
like most others, so it wouldn't need a motor running.

Thanks.

Tim