Air Ride ... saga continues.

Hi all,

I pulled my '90 Imperial into my shop and hoisted the
front end.  I pulled the right front wheel to examine
the flacid air spring.  I disconnected the electrical
plug and wiggled the air line.  The air line would
seep air if I wiggled hard enough as I failed to
diconnect the line entirely).  Frustrated, I
reconnected the electrical connected and replace the
wheel.  After lowering the car, the strut pumped up.
OK, now I'm perplexed, because the strut would NOT
pump up at all anymore.  Now it will pump up, but leak
out after an hour or so.  This is the condition that I
purchased the car in to begin with and had no problems
driving from VA to Syracuse, NY.  I do not have that
confidence anymore after a failed attempt to drive the
car to work (85 miles each way), because the strut
went limp during the commute (and would not pump back
up).

At any rate, I phoned a wrecking yard that I found on
the net that advertised rebuilt air ride components.
And the tech said that I would need to obtain the rear
axle beam from a Dynasty or NYer to do the conversion
for the rear because the coil plates are welded.  For
those of you that have done the elimination
conversion, what parts did you get with the conversion
kit from strutmasters?

=====