Please Welcome Björn Grunner

New Subscriber(s): Björn Grunner
Email Address is: bjorngrunner@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Stockholm  Sweden.

Car(s) owned: 1964 Imperial Crown Coupe. (White with green interior).

Self-Introduction: My name is Björn Grunner and I live in Stockholm Sweden.
I currently owne a 64 Imperial. It is in a very nice condition mechanicly as
well as pleasing to the eye. The seller had imported three Imperials from
USA to Sweden of which I have bought one.

My goal with this car is to use it as a daily driver in the summer and make
improvments and resto in the winter. The previous owner in the states must
have given this car a tremendous amount of TLC due to it good condition.

I have had some 30 vintage cars including a 1968 New Yorker, 1976 New Port
Custom, 1966 Valiant stationwagon, 1966 Satellite, 1965 Coronet. But this
one is by far the greatest.

Well that´s it for me!

Best Regards

Björn