1953 Imperial 4 door found - HEMI- electric windows

1953 Imperial 4 door found - HEMI- electric windows

1953 Four door Imperial with it's HEMI, and has power windows.

Found this car also, body appears nice...did not see the interior.  I have some pics that I can forward to anyone interested....Car is in Washington State.

Email me off list for any information.

Teresa